精神保健面接質問表(台湾語)
Mental Health Interview Questions
精神健康會談問卷

在日外国人サービスに戻る

青字が台湾語です Text in blue is Taiwanese

精神保健面接質問表の使い方
How to use Mental Health Interview Questions
如何使用精神健康會談問卷

  1. この質問表は通訳を介して使用してください。この質問表の目的は、特別な表現の翻訳を助けて、困っている人と医療従事者の間の最小限のコミュニケーションを確保することです。
    These materials are to be used with an accompanying translator. The purpose is to provide translation of specific expressions and to ensure minimum communication between the person and the concerned mental health professional.
    這些資料使用時,必須有位伴隨的翻譯人員.翻譯的用意在於呈現特殊專業意義,並確保減少個案與精神健康專業人員之間的溝通差異.
  2. まず、困っている人と医療従事者が理解できる言語の質問紙を選んでください。
    First, select the materials, whose language the person and the attending mental health professional can understand.
    首先,選擇個案與精神健康專業人員雙方都可以了解的語言.
  3. 医療従事者、質問したいという思う項目を選び、通訳に対応する項目の質問を、困っている人に説明してくれるように通訳に依頼してください。
    The mental health professional can choose the relevant questions and the translator can convey the corresponding questions to the person.
    精神專業人員可以選擇相關的問題, 而翻譯人員可以將這些問題翻譯給個案瞭解.
  4. 困っている人の回答は、通訳が翻訳して伝えてください。
    The person’s answer can be translated by the translator.
    翻譯人員可以把個案的回答再做翻譯.

A.患者に関する情報 Identifying Information 基本資料

  1. お年はいくつですか?
    How old are you?
    你今年幾歲?
  2. どこの国の出身ですか?
    What country are you from?
    你來自哪個國家?
  3. 職業は何ですか?
    What is your occupation?
    你做什麼工作?(或你的職業?)
  4. 結婚していますか?
    Are you married?
    結婚了嗎?
  5. 子供がいますか? 何人ですか?
    Do you have children? How many?
    . 有沒有小孩?如果有,有幾個?

B. 主訴 Chief Complaint 主訴

  1. 今日はどんな問題で来ましたか?
    What brings you here today?
    今天是為了什麼困擾(問題)來就診?
  2. どんなことで困っていますか?
    What would you like help with?
    你希望得到什麼樣的幫忙?
  3. どんな状態か少し話してくれませんか?
    Can you tell me a little bit about what’s going on?
    請多告訴我一點兒你的狀況。

C. 現病歴 History of Present Illness 現在病史

  1. いつ、そのような問題が始まりましたか?
    When did your problems begin?
    你的困擾幾時開始出現?
  2. 今日、病院に来たきっかけは何ですか?
    Why did you come to the hospital now?
    為什麼決定現在來就醫?
  3. 以前にも同じような問題がありましたか?それはいつでしたか?
    Have you ever had these problems before? When?
    以前有過同樣的困擾嗎?如果有,是什麼時候?
  4. 薬は何か使用していますか?何ですか?
    Are you taking any medications? If yes, what?
    目前有沒有服藥?如果有,是什麼藥?
  5. 飲酒の量はどの位ですか?一日に何杯くらいですか?
    How much alcohol do you drink? How many glasses per day?
    你的酒量如何?每天大約喝幾杯?
  6. 麻薬を使っていますか?何ですか?
    Do you take recreational drugs? If yes, what?
    你嗑過藥嗎?如果有,是哪(幾)種藥? 你
  7. そのような問題が始まったきっかけは何だと思いますか? 今回や以前に、きっかけがありましたか?
    What seemed to trigger these problems? Now and in the past?
    覺得這一回有哪些狀況誘發這些困擾(問題)?以前呢?
  8. そのような問題が始まる前はどんな状態でしたか?
    What were you like before these problems began?
    還沒有發生這些困擾以前的你是什麼樣子?
  9. その症状のせいで、仕事や家庭がどのように影響されましたか?
    How have the symptoms affected your functioning, at work, in your family?
    這些症狀對你的工作和家庭生活造成哪些影響?
  10. 気持ちの問題に伴った身体の症状はありますか?
    Do any physical problems go with your emotional problems?
    有沒有一些隨著情緒困擾出現的身體症狀?

D. 睡眠 Sleep 睡眠

  1. 睡眠はどうですか?
    How are you sleeping?
    你睡得如何?
  2. なかなか寝つけないことがありますか?
    Do you have trouble falling asleep?
    入睡有沒有困擾(會不會睡不著)?
  3. 夜中に目を覚ますことがありますか?
    Do you wake during the night?
    夜裡會不會醒來?
  4. 朝早く目を覚ますことがありますか?
    Do you wake early in the morning?
    早上會不會太早醒來?
  5. 普段は何時間位寝ていますか?
    How many hours do you usually sleep?
    平常一天要睡幾小時?
  6. 普通以上に寝てしまうことがありますか?
    Are you sleeping more than usual?
    會不會睡得比平時更多?
  7. 朝起きた時、よく休めた感じはありますか?
    Do you feel rested in the morning?
    早晨起床後是否感覺得到充分的休息?

E. 食事 Eating 飲食

  1. 食欲はどうですか?
    How is your appetite?
    你的食慾如何?
  2. 最近体重が増えたり減ったりしましたか?
    Have you gained or lost weight?
    最近體重有沒有增加?或是減少?
  3. どの位体重が増えたり減ったりしましたか?
    How much have you gained/lost?
    增加或減輕多少?
  4. むちゃ食いをすることがありますか?
    Are you bingeing on food?
    你有暴食(控制不住自己吃什麼或吃多少)的經驗嗎?
  5. 自分の意思で嘔吐したことがありますか?
    Have you ever made yourself throw up?
    你有沒有自行催吐過?
  6. 体重を減らすために食事を制限して、極端に痩せたことがありますか?
    Have you ever restricted your eating to lose weight and gotten extremely thin?
    你有沒有為了減重或變苗條而嚴格節食過?

F. うつ状態 Depressed Mood 憂鬱情緒

  1. 落ち込んだ気分になったりしますか?
    Do you feel depressed?
    你覺得心情低落嗎?
  2. 普段の物事を楽しむことができますか?
    Do you enjoy the usual things?
    對日常生活感到興趣?
  3. よく泣いたりしますか?
    Are you crying a lot?
    你會常常哭泣嗎?
  4. 罪悪感を感じますか?
    Do you feel guilty?
    會不會覺得愧疚?
  5. 自分は価値のない人間だと思うことがありますか?
    Do you feel worthless?
    你會以為自己是個沒價值的人?
  6. 周りの人達から引きこもっていますか?
    Are you withdrawing, staying away from other people?
    你會退縮、遠離身邊的人嗎?

G. 自殺傾向 Suicidality 自殺傾向

  1. 自殺をしたくなったりしますか?
    Do you feel like killing yourself?
    你會想殺了自己嗎?
  2. 死んだ方が良いと思ったりしますか?
    Do you wish you were dead?
    你會覺得自己死了比較好?
  3. 具体的な自殺の方法を考えますか?
    Do you have a plan to kill yourself?
    有沒有想過用什麼方法自殺?
  4. その方法とは何ですか?
    What is your plan?
    (如果有,)你打算用什麼方法自殺?
  5. その計画を実行するつもりがありますか?
    Do you intend to carry out this plan to kill yourself?
    你會執行你的自殺計畫?
  6. 自殺を思いとどまらせているものはありますか?(例えば子供、宗教など)
    Is there something stopping you from killing yourself? (e.g. children, religion)
    有沒有一些事情,例如子女或宗教方面的顧慮,能阻止你自殺?

H. 躁状態 Manic Mood 躁症狀態

  1. 自分の考えにせき立てられているように感じたり、気分が高揚したり、エネルギーで一杯になったり、眠らなくてもよくなったり、とても創作的になったり、怒りっぽくなったりしたことが今までにありますか?
    Have you ever felt speeded up, elated, lots of energy, without a need for sleep, very creative, but irritable?
    你會覺得自己情緒高昂,甚至有些亢奮,有用不完的精力,不需要睡眠,充滿創意,但有點浮躁嗎?
  2. 自分の考えにせき立てられているように感じた時に、お金をたくさん使ったり、あとで後悔するような人と性的関係を持ったり、夜遅く人に電話したりしたことがありますか?
    When you felt speeded up, did you spend a lot of money, have sex with people who later seemed inappropriate, called people late at night?
    當你情緒高昂時,你會不會比平時花更多錢,和事後回想覺得不恰當的人發生性關係,或是夜裡不停打電話給別人?
  3. 自分の考えにせき立てられているように感じた時に、逮捕されたり、今考えると困惑するようなことをしたりしましたか?
    When you were speeded up, did you get arrested or do things you are embarrassed about now?
    當你情緒高昂時,有沒有被警察逮捕過?或是做出事後回想覺得難為情的事情?
  4. 自分の考えにせき立てられているように感じた時に、奇妙なことを考えたり、見たり、聴いたりしましたか?
    When you were speeded up, did you have thoughts or see, hear things that seem strange to you?
    當你情緒高昂時,你有沒有想過,或是看到、聽到對你來說十分奇特的事情?
  5. 頭の中で考えが走っているように感じたり、物事に集中しにくくなったことがありますか?
    Did you have racing thoughts and trouble focusing on a specific thing?
    你會不會思緒停不住,或無法專注在一件事情上?

I. 不安 Anxiety 焦慮

  1. 不安を感じますか?
    Do you feel anxious?
    你覺得緊張嗎?
  2. 心臓の鼓動が早くなったり、息苦しくなったり、死んでしまうのではないかと感じるような不安発作 が今までに起きたことがありますか?
    Do you ever have anxiety attacks in which your heart beats rapidly, you become short of breath, and you feel like you are going to die?
    你有沒有過心臟突然跳得很快,喘不過氣,覺得自己快死掉的經驗?
  3. 不安発作の時に、非現実感や、自分から分離しているような感じを持ったことはありますか?
    Do you ever have anxiety attacks in which you have feelings of unreality or of being detached from yourself?
    你有沒有過覺得周遭的事物好像不是真的,或是和自己的身體脫節的經驗?

J. 強迫観念/強迫行為 Obsessions/Compulsions 強迫思考與行為

  1. ある考えが、繰り返し何度も頭に浮んで邪魔になり、困ることがありますか?
    Do you have recurrent, persistent, intrusive thoughts, which disturb you?
    你有沒有被某些反覆且持續出現的念頭困擾過?
  2. その考えを取り除くために、頭の中で祈ったり、数を数えたり、言葉を繰り返すことがありますか?
    To get rid of the thoughts do you ever pray, count, repeat words in your mind?
    你有沒有試著祈禱、數數兒、或是在心裡重複某些字句來驅除這些重複出現的念頭?
  3. その考えを取り除くために、繰り返し手を洗ったり、物事を点検することはありますか?
    To get rid of the thoughts do you wash your hands or check things repeatedly?
    你會不會反覆洗手或檢查來驅除這些重複出現的念頭?

K. 妄想 Delusions 妄想

  1. 他人に奇妙に思われるような考えを持ったことがありますか?
    Do you ever have thoughts that you think others would find strange?
    你有沒有過一些你認為別人會覺得很怪異的想法?
  2. 誰かに追いかけられたり、誰かが自分に陰謀を企んでいると感じたことはありますか?
    Do you ever feel that people are after you, or in a conspiracy against you?
    你曾覺得有人在背後反對你,或對你耍什麼陰謀?
  3. 自分が非常に特別な人間だと感じたことがありますか?
    Do you ever feel that you are a very special person?
    你會不會覺得自己是一個很特殊的人?

L. 幻覚 Hallucinations 幻覺

  1. 他の人には見えない、または聴こえないものを見たり聴いたりすることがありますか?
    Do you ever see or hear things that other people don’t see or hear?
    你有沒有看過或聽過別人看不到或聽不到的東西?
  2. その場合)何を見ますか? 何が聴こえますか?
    (If so) What do you see? What do you hear?
    如果有這樣的經驗,你看到什麼?又聽到什麼呢?

M. 生活史 Personal History 個人生活史

  1. 家族との暮らしはどんな感じでしたか?
    What was it like growing up in your family?
    你是在什麼樣的家庭長大的?
  2. 学校で問題はありましたか?
    Did you have problems in school?
    求學的時候有什麼問題?
  3. 他の子供と一緒にいるのは好きでしたか?
    Did you enjoy being with other children?
    (小時候)喜歡和其他小孩在一起嗎?
  4. 身体的虐待もしくは性的虐待を受けたことがありますか?
    Were you physically or sexually abused?
    有沒有身體虐待或是性虐待的經驗?
  5. 両親のどちらかが過度に飲酒することがありましたか?
    Did either of your parents drink excessively?
    雙親中有沒有人酗酒?
  6. 刑務所に行ったり重い犯罪の犠牲者になったり等、深刻な法律上の問題を抱えたことがありますか?
    Have you ever had serious legal problems such as having to go to jail or being the victim of a serious crime?
    你有沒有遭遇過嚴重的法律問題,像是入監服刑或是犯罪被害人?
  7. 何の罪で刑務所にいましたか?
    What were you in jail for?
    (如果服過刑,)犯了什麼罪?
  8. どんな犯罪の犠牲者になりましたか?
    What crime were you a victim of?
    哪一種犯罪案件的受害人?
  9. 結婚生活はどうですか?
    How is your married life?
    你的婚姻生活如何?
  10. 子供との関係はどうですか?
    How do you get along with your children?
    你和你的小孩相處如何?
  11. 恋人はいますか?
    Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?
    你有男友或女友嗎?
  12. 性的関係はどうですか?
    How is your sexual relationship?
    你的性關係如何?
  13. 性の問題で困っていることがありますか?
    Are there any sexual issues bothering you?
    有沒有任何和性相關的議題困擾著你?
  14. この国にはどの位長く住んでいますか?
    How long have you lived in this country?
    您住在這個國家多久了
  15. この国に来たきっかけは何ですか?
    What brought you to this country?
    您為何會來到這個國家?
  16. こちらに来てからの暮らしはどうですか?
    How has it been for you here?
    您在這個國家還好嗎?
  17. こちらでの暮らしに問題を抱えていますか?
    Are there any problems with living here?
    住在這裡有沒有遇到任何問題或困難?

N. 精神科既往歴 Past Psychiatric History 精神科過去病史

  1. 今まで精神科医や心理士を受診したことはありますか? それは何のためでしたか?
    Have you ever seen a mental health professional or psychologist before? What was going on?
    你以前看過精神科醫師,或心理/諮商師嗎?為什麼就診?
  2. 精神科の薬を使用したことがありますか? 何のために使用しましたか?
    Have you ever taken psychiatric medication before? What was going on?
    你服用過精神科藥物嗎?為什麼服藥?
  3. 精神病院に入院したことがありますか? それはどんな状況でしたか?
    Have you ever been admitted in a psychiatric hospital? What was going on at the time?
    你曾經住過精神科病房嗎?當時發生什麼狀況?
  4. 死にたくなったり、自殺を試みたりしたことがありますか?
    Have you ever felt suicidal or attempted suicide?
    你曾想要自殺,或嘗試自殺過?
  5. 過度に飲酒をしたり、麻薬を使ったりしたことがありますか? それはいつでしたか?
    Have you ever drunk excessively or taken recreational drugs? When?
    你曾酗酒或嗑藥過?(如果有,)發生在什麼時候?
  6. あなたの家族で、精神科を受診したり精神科の薬を服用したことがある人はいますか? それはどのような状況でしたか?
    Has anyone in your family seen a mental health professional or taken psychiatric medication? What was going on at the time?
    你的家人裡面有沒有人曾看過精神科醫生或是服用過精神科藥物?當時的狀況如何?
  7. あなたの家族で、自殺未遂をしたり、精神病院に入院したことがある人はいますか? それはどのような状況でしたか?
    Has anyone in your family ever attempted suicide or been in a psychiatric hospital? What was going on at the time?
    你的家人裡面有沒有人曾企圖自殺?或是住過精神科病房?當時的狀況如何?

O. 身体疾患既往歴 Past Medical History 身體疾病過去病史

  1. 今現在、薬を服用していますか?これまでに、薬を服用したことはありますか?
    Are you taking any medications? Have you ever taken any medications?
    有沒有正在服用藥物?以前服過什麼藥?
  2. 薬や食べ物にアレルギーがありますか? その他のアレルギーがありますか?
    Are you allergic to any medications or foods? Are you allergic to anything else?
    你對任何藥物或食物過敏嗎?有沒有對其他東西過敏呢?
  3. 過去に手術を受けたことがありますか?
    Have you had any operations?
    過去動過什麼手術?
  4. 身体の病気や怪我で入院したことがありますか?
    Have you ever been hospitalized for a medical problem?
    曾經為了什麼疾病住過醫院?
  5. 過去に重い病気や怪我をしたことがありますか?
    Have you ever had a serious medical problem?
    有沒有得過什麼嚴重的疾病?

P. 他の質問 Other questions 其他問句

  1. 不安を感じますか?
    Do you feel anxious?
    你覺得緊張或焦慮嗎?
  2. 誰かに危害を与えたくなったりしますか?
    Do you feel like harming someone?
    你會覺得想傷害別人?
  3. 誰に危害を与えたいですか?
    Who would you want to harm?
    你想傷害誰?
  4. 具体的な計画がありますか? 
    Do you have a plan?
    有具體的計畫嗎?
  5. その計画を実行するつもりがありますか?
    Do you intend to carry out the plan?
    你會去執行傷害別人的計畫嗎?

Q. 患者に共感を伝える為の表現 Responses to Communicate Empathy 表現關懷與同理心

  1. とても大変そうですね。
    That situation sounds very difficult.
    那種狀況聽起來很不容易。
  2. とてもつらそうですね。
    That situation sounds very painful.
    那種情形聽起來很痛苦。
  3. あなたは出来るだけのことをしたようですね。
    It sounds like you did everything you could to handle things.
    你已經盡力了
  4. 長い間、そういう問題で苦労してきたようですね。
    It sounds like you have been struggling with these problems for a long time.
    聽起來你為這些問題已經努力了好一段時間
  5. わたし(達)はあなたを助けるためにできるだけのことをします。
    I (We) will do whatever we can to help you.
    我(們)會竭盡所能幫助你
  6. その質問のせいで気持ちが乱れましたか?
    Did that question upset you?
    問這問題會不會讓你不舒服?
  7. そのようなプライベートなことを他人に話すのは難しい時がありますよね。
    It’s difficult sometimes to talk about such personal things to a stranger.
    對陌生人談私人的事情有時並不容易
  8. …について話してもかまいませんか?
    Would you mind if we talk about…?
    你介意我們談論…..
  9. 今からあなたにとって不愉快かもしれない質問をします。心の準備をしておいて下さい。
    Now I’m going to ask a question that might be upsetting. I just wanted to give you a chance to be prepared.
    我將要問一個可能會讓你不自在的問題。希望你有心理準備。
  10. 今からあなたにとって不愉快かもしれないことを言います。心の準備をしておいて下さい。
    Now I’m going to say something that might be upsetting. I just wanted to give you a chance to be prepared.
    我將要說一些可能會讓你不自在的事情。希望你有心理準備。
  11. その気持ちには共感が持てます。しかし、…
    I can empathize with that feeling, but…
    我能瞭解那種感受,但是…
  12. その頼みには共感が持てます。しかし、…
    I can empathize with that request, but…
    我能瞭解那樣的要求,但是…
  13. その願いには共感が持てます。しかし、…
    I can empathize with that wish, but…
    我能瞭解那種期待,但是…
  14. あなたを怒らせてすみません。
    I’m sorry I offended you.
    我為冒犯到你感到遺憾。
  15. あなたのことを理解できなくてすみません。
    I’m sorry I didn’t understand you.
    我為無法瞭解你感到抱歉。
  16. うつ病のための、とても良い治療法があります。ですから希望を持っていいですよ。
    There are very good treatments for depression so you can be hopeful.
    這些是治療憂鬱症的好方法,你該抱持希望。
  17. 自殺があなたの問題にとって良い解決策だとは思いません。あなたが自分のために、より良い人生を築くことは可能だと思います。それをわかって欲しいのです。
    I don’t think suicide is a good solution to your problem. I believe it’s possible to work on making a better life for yourself. I want to persuade you of that.
    我不認為自殺是解決你的問題的好方法。我相信你能為自己創造更好的生活,這是我想勸你的話

「Page Top]