多文化間精神医学会

精神保健面接質問表(中国語)
该问卷调查的使用方法

青字が中国語です Chinese are in blue.

精神保健面接質問表の使い方
How to use Mental Health Interview Questions
该问卷调查的使用方法

  1. この質問表は通訳を介して使用してください。この質問表の目的は、特別な表現の翻訳を助けて、困っている人と医療従事者の間の最小限のコミュニケーションを確保することです。
    These materials are to be used with an accompanying translator. The purpose is to provide translation of specific expressions and to ensure minimum communication between the person and the concerned mental health professional.
    建议该问卷调查请借助翻译的帮助来使用。该问卷调查表的使用目的是,提供特殊专业表达的翻译,帮助患者和医疗从业者之间确立最低限度交流地准确性。
  2. まず、困っている人と医療従事者が理解できる言語の質問紙を選んでください。
    First, select the materials, whose language the person and the attending mental health professional can understand.
    首先,请选择使用患者和医疗从业者能理解的语言所表达的问卷。
  3. 医療従事者、質問したいという思う項目を選び、通訳に対応する項目の質問を、困っている人に説明してくれるように通訳に依頼してください。
    The mental health professional can choose the relevant questions and the translator can convey the corresponding questions to the person.
    医疗从业人员选出想进行提问的项目,通过翻译向患者说明提问的具体内容以便患者明白。
  4. 困っている人の回答は、通訳が翻訳して伝えてください。
    The person’s answer can be translated by the translator.
    并请翻译转达患者的回答给医疗从业人员。

A.患者に関する情報 Identifying Information 有关患者的信息

  1. お年はいくつですか?
    How old are you?
    你今年几岁?
  2. どこの国の出身ですか?
    What country are you from?
    你来自哪个国家?
  3. 職業は何ですか?
    What is your occupation?
    请告诉我你的职业?
  4. 結婚していますか?
    Are you married?
    你结婚了吗?
  5. 子供がいますか? 何人ですか?
    Do you have children? How many?
    有没有小孩?有几个孩子?

B. 主訴 Chief Complaint 主诉

  1. 今日はどんな問題で来ましたか?
    What brings you here today?
    因为什么困惑今天来看病的?
  2. どんなことで困っていますか?
    What would you like help with?
    请说出你的困惑?
  3. どんな状態か少し話してくれませんか?
    Can you tell me a little bit about what’s going on?
    试着请讲讲看你的状态好吗?

C. 現病歴 History of Present Illness 现病史

  1. いつ、そのような問題が始まりましたか?
    When did your problems begin?
    这个问题什么时候开始的?
  2. 今日、病院に来たきっかけは何ですか?
    Why did you come to the hospital now?
    今天来医院的契机是什么?
  3. 以前にも同じような問題がありましたか?それはいつでしたか?
    Have you ever had these problems before? When?
    以前也有过同样的问题吗?那是,什么时候啊?
  4. 薬は何か使用していますか?何ですか?
    Are you taking any medications? If yes, what?
    有没有在服药?是什么药物?
  5. 飲酒の量はどの位ですか?一日に何杯くらいですか?
    How much alcohol do you drink? How many glasses per day?
    你的酒量是多少?一天喝几杯?
  6. 麻薬を使っていますか?何ですか?
    Do you take recreational drugs? If yes, what?
    有没有使用兴奋剂?是什么种类?
  7. そのような問題が始まったきっかけは何だと思いますか? 今回や以前に、きっかけがありましたか?
    What seemed to trigger these problems? Now and in the past?
    你认为问题的起因是什么?这次或者以前有没有诱因?
  8. そのような問題が始まる前はどんな状態でしたか?
    What were you like before these problems began?
    这些问题发生之前是什么状态?
  9. その症状のせいで、仕事や家庭がどのように影響されましたか?
    How have the symptoms affected your functioning, at work, in your family?
    由于这些症状,工作和家庭受到了何种影响?
  10. 気持ちの問題に伴った身体の症状はありますか?
    Do any physical problems go with your emotional problems?
    有没有伴随情绪所引起的躯体症状?

D. 睡眠 Sleep 睡眠

  1. 睡眠はどうですか?
    How are you sleeping?
    睡眠如何?
  2. なかなか寝つけないことがありますか?
    Do you have trouble falling asleep?
    有没有入睡困难?
  3. 夜中に目を覚ますことがありますか?
    Do you wake during the night?
    半夜有没有容易醒转?
  4. 朝早く目を覚ますことがありますか?
    Do you wake early in the morning?
    有没有早醒?
  5. 普段は何時間位寝ていますか?
    How many hours do you usually sleep?
    平时一天睡多长时间?
  6. 普通以上に寝てしまうことがありますか?
    Are you sleeping more than usual?
    有没有比平常睡的更多?
  7. 朝起きた時、よく休めた感じはありますか?
    Do you feel rested in the morning?
    早上起来的时候,有没有感到充分休息好?

E. 食事 Eating 饮食

  1. 食欲はどうですか?
    How is your appetite?
    你的胃口怎么样?
  2. 最近体重が増えたり減ったりしましたか?
    Have you gained or lost weight?
    最近体重有没有改变?
  3. どの位体重が増えたり減ったりしましたか?
    How much have you gained/lost?
    体重增加或减少多少?
  4. むちゃ食いをすることがありますか?
    Are you bingeing on food?
    有没有暴食的经历?
  5. 自分の意思で嘔吐したことがありますか?
    Have you ever made yourself throw up?
    有没有有意催吐?
  6. 体重を減らすために食事を制限して、極端に痩せたことがありますか?
    Have you ever restricted your eating to lose weight and gotten extremely thin?
    为了减少体重减少饮食,过度消瘦的经历有过吗?

F. うつ状態 Depressed Mood 抑郁状态

  1. 落ち込んだ気分になったりしますか?
    Do you feel depressed?
    有没有心情低落的时候?
  2. 普段の物事を楽しむことができますか?
    Do you enjoy the usual things?
    对日常生活感兴趣吗?
  3. よく泣いたりしますか?
    Are you crying a lot?
    常常哭泣吗?
  4. 罪悪感を感じますか?
    Do you feel guilty?
    感到罪恶感吗?
  5. 自分は価値のない人間だと思うことがありますか?
    Do you feel worthless?
    有没有过感到自己是个没有价值的人?
  6. 周りの人達から引きこもっていますか?
    Are you withdrawing, staying away from other people?
    有没有疏远周围人?

G. 自殺傾向 Suicidality 自杀倾向

  1. 自殺をしたくなったりしますか?
    Do you feel like killing yourself?
    有没有想到过自杀?
  2. 死んだ方が良いと思ったりしますか?
    Do you wish you were dead?
    有过倒不如死了更好的想法?
  3. 具体的な自殺の方法を考えますか?
    Do you have a plan to kill yourself?
    有没有具体想过自杀的方法?
  4. その方法とは何ですか?
    What is your plan?
    具体方法是什么?
  5. その計画を実行するつもりがありますか?
    Do you intend to carry out this plan to kill yourself?
    有没有实施计划的打算?
  6. 自殺を思いとどまらせているものはありますか?(例えば子供、宗教など)
    Is there something stopping you from killing yourself? (e.g. children, religion)
    有没有让你放弃自杀念头的人或事情?(如孩子,宗教等)

H. 躁状態 Manic Mood 躁狂状态

  1. 自分の考えにせき立てられているように感じたり、気分が高揚したり、エネルギーで一杯になったり、眠らなくてもよくなったり、とても創作的になったり、怒りっぽくなったりしたことが今までにありますか?
    Have you ever felt speeded up, elated, lots of energy, without a need for sleep, very creative, but irritable?
    以前有过思维奔逸,情绪高涨,精力充沛,不需要睡眠,富有创造性,容易激惹的经历吗?
  2. 自分の考えにせき立てられているように感じた時に、お金をたくさん使ったり、あとで後悔するような人と性的関係を持ったり、夜遅く人に電話したりしたことがありますか?
    When you felt speeded up, did you spend a lot of money, have sex with people who later seemed inappropriate, called people late at night?
    当你的思维奔逸的时候,有过乱花钱,有过事后后悔的性体验,或者夜里很晚给人打电话?
  3. 自分の考えにせき立てられているように感じた時に、逮捕されたり、今考えると困惑するようなことをしたりしましたか?
    When you were speeded up, did you get arrested or do things you are embarrassed about now?
    当自己思维奔逸的时候,有过被捕或现在想起来感到困惑的事情?
  4. 自分の考えにせき立てられているように感じた時に、奇妙なことを考えたり、見たり、聴いたりしましたか?
    When you were speeded up, did you have thoughts or see, hear things that seem strange to you?
    当自己思维奔逸的时候,有没有想到,看到或听到过奇妙的事情?
  5. 頭の中で考えが走っているように感じたり、物事に集中しにくくなったことがありますか?
    Did you have racing thoughts and trouble focusing on a specific thing?
    脑海中思维奔逸,注意力集中困难的经历有过吗?

I. 不安 Anxiety I. 焦虑

  1. 不安を感じますか?
    Do you feel anxious?
    你感到焦虑吗?
  2. 心臓の鼓動が早くなったり、息苦しくなったり、死んでしまうのではないかと感じるような不安発作 が今までに起きたことがありますか?
    Do you ever have anxiety attacks in which your heart beats rapidly, you become short of breath, and you feel like you are going to die?
    至今为止有过心悸,呼吸困难,感到自己快要死亡等焦虑发作的经历吗?
  3. 不安発作の時に、非現実感や、自分から分離しているような感じを持ったことはありますか?
    Do you ever have anxiety attacks in which you have feelings of unreality or of being detached from yourself?
    虑发作的时候,有过非现实感,与自己解体的感觉?

J. 強迫観念/強迫行為 Obsessions/Compulsions 强迫观念,强迫思维

  1. ある考えが、繰り返し何度も頭に浮んで邪魔になり、困ることがありますか?
    Do you have recurrent, persistent, intrusive thoughts, which disturb you?
    有没有因反复想某件事情,妨碍自己正常思考和令自己感到困惑的时候?
  2. その考えを取り除くために、頭の中で祈ったり、数を数えたり、言葉を繰り返すことがありますか?
    To get rid of the thoughts do you ever pray, count, repeat words in your mind?
    为了清除这个想法,有过在头脑中反复祈祷,数数,默念单词的时候吗?
  3. その考えを取り除くために、繰り返し手を洗ったり、物事を点検することはありますか?
    To get rid of the thoughts do you wash your hands or check things repeatedly?
    为了清除念头,有过反复洗手和清点物品的时候吗?

K. 妄想 Delusions 妄想

  1. 他人に奇妙に思われるような考えを持ったことがありますか?
    Do you ever have thoughts that you think others would find strange?
    有没有过在别人看来很奇妙的想法?
  2. 誰かに追いかけられたり、誰かが自分に陰謀を企んでいると感じたことはありますか?
    Do you ever feel that people are after you, or in a conspiracy against you?
    有过被人追踪,感到有人企图陷害自己的经历吗?
  3. 自分が非常に特別な人間だと感じたことがありますか?
    Do you ever feel that you are a very special person?
    有过认为自己是特别的人的想法吗?

L. 幻覚 Hallucinations 幻觉

  1. 他の人には見えない、または聴こえないものを見たり聴いたりすることがありますか?
    Do you ever see or hear things that other people don’t see or hear?
    有过看到或听到别人看不到,听不到的东西?
  2. その場合)何を見ますか? 何が聴こえますか?
    (If so) What do you see? What do you hear?
    (那时)你如何应对?是听到了什么?

M. 生活史 Personal History 生活史

  1. 家族との暮らしはどんな感じでしたか?
    What was it like growing up in your family?
    与家人生活在一起是什么感觉?
  2. 学校で問題はありましたか?
    Did you have problems in school?
    在学校有问题吗?
  3. 他の子供と一緒にいるのは好きでしたか?
    Did you enjoy being with other children?
    你喜欢跟其他孩子在一起吗?
  4. 身体的虐待もしくは性的虐待を受けたことがありますか?
    Were you physically or sexually abused?
    有过受到身体虐待或性虐待的往事?
  5. 両親のどちらかが過度に飲酒することがありましたか?
    Did either of your parents drink excessively?
    父母中的哪一方有过度饮酒吗?
  6. 刑務所に行ったり重い犯罪の犠牲者になったり等、深刻な法律上の問題を抱えたことがありますか?
    Have you ever had serious legal problems such as having to go to jail or being the victim of a serious crime?
    有过蹲监狱或成为了重大犯罪的牺牲者等,惹上严峻的法律官司的经历吗?
  7. 何の罪で刑務所にいましたか?
    What were you in jail for?
    因为何罪进过监狱》
  8. どんな犯罪の犠牲者になりましたか?
    What crime were you a victim of?
    成为何种犯罪的牺牲者?
  9. 結婚生活はどうですか?
    How is your married life?
    结婚生活如何?
  10. 子供との関係はどうですか?
    How do you get along with your children?
    与孩子的关系如何?
  11. 恋人はいますか?
    Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?
    有恋人吗?
  12. 性的関係はどうですか?
    How is your sexual relationship?
    性关系和谐吗?
  13. 性の問題で困っていることがありますか?
    Are there any sexual issues bothering you?
    有没有因性的问题感到困惑的时候?
  14. この国にはどの位長く住んでいますか?
    How long have you lived in this country?
    请问在这个国家住多长时间?
  15. この国に来たきっかけは何ですか?
    What brought you to this country?
    请告知来到这个国家的缘由可以吗?
  16. こちらに来てからの暮らしはどうですか?
    How has it been for you here?
    来到这里的生活怎么样
  17. こちらでの暮らしに問題を抱えていますか?
    Are there any problems with living here?
    在这里生活中遇到了什么困难嘛?

N. 精神科既往歴 Past Psychiatric History 精神科既往史

  1. 今まで精神科医や心理士を受診したことはありますか? それは何のためでしたか?
    Have you ever seen a mental health professional or psychologist before? What was going on?
    曾经有过看过精神科医生或心理咨询师的经历吗?那是为什么?
  2. 精神科の薬を使用したことがありますか? 何のために使用しましたか?
    Have you ever taken psychiatric medication before? What was going on?
    有过服用精神科药物的经历吗?为什么服用?
  3. 精神病院に入院したことがありますか? それはどんな状況でしたか?
    Have you ever been admitted in a psychiatric hospital? What was going on at the time?
    有过住精神病院的经历吗?那时是什么状况?
  4. 死にたくなったり、自殺を試みたりしたことがありますか?
    Have you ever felt suicidal or attempted suicide?
    有过想死,尝试自杀的经历吗?
  5. 過度に飲酒をしたり、麻薬を使ったりしたことがありますか? それはいつでしたか?
    Have you ever drunk excessively or taken recreational drugs? When?
    有过过度饮酒,使用兴奋剂的经历吗?那是什么时候?
  6. あなたの家族で、精神科を受診したり精神科の薬を服用したことがある人はいますか? それはどのような状況でしたか?
    Has anyone in your family seen a mental health professional or taken psychiatric medication? What was going on at the time?
    你的家族中有过看精神科或服用精神科药物的人吗?那是什么状况下发生的?
  7. あなたの家族で、自殺未遂をしたり、精神病院に入院したことがある人はいますか? それはどのような状況でしたか?
    Has anyone in your family ever attempted suicide or been in a psychiatric hospital? What was going on at the time?
    你的家族中有过自杀未遂或者住精神病院的人吗?那是什么状况下发生的呢?

O. 身体疾患既往歴 Past Medical History 躯体疾病既往史

  1. 今現在、薬を服用していますか?これまでに、薬を服用したことはありますか?
    Are you taking any medications? Have you ever taken any medications?
    你现在有没有服药?以前有过服用药物的经历?
  2. 薬や食べ物にアレルギーがありますか? その他のアレルギーがありますか?
    Are you allergic to any medications or foods? Are you allergic to anything else?
    你对药物或食物过敏吗?有没有其它的过敏物质?
  3. 過去に手術を受けたことがありますか?
    Have you had any operations?
    过去有过接受手术史?
  4. 身体の病気や怪我で入院したことがありますか?
    Have you ever been hospitalized for a medical problem?
    有过因身体疾病或受伤住院的经历?
  5. 過去に重い病気や怪我をしたことがありますか?
    Have you ever had a serious medical problem?
    过去有过生重病或受重伤的经历?

P. 他の質問 Other questions 其他提问

  1. 不安を感じますか?
    Do you feel anxious?
    感到焦虑吗?
  2. 誰かに危害を与えたくなったりしますか?
    Do you feel like harming someone?
    有过想伤害别人的时候吗?
  3. 誰に危害を与えたいですか?
    Who would you want to harm?
    想伤害谁吗?
  4. 具体的な計画がありますか? 
    Do you have a plan?
    有具体计划吗?
  5. その計画を実行するつもりがありますか?
    Do you intend to carry out the plan?
    有没有具体实施计划的打算?

Q. 患者に共感を伝える為の表現 Responses to Communicate Empathy 为了跟患者共情所做的表现

  1. とても大変そうですね。
    That situation sounds very difficult.
    看起来很不容易吗?
  2. とてもつらそうですね。
    That situation sounds very painful.
    看起来很痛快吗?
  3. あなたは出来るだけのことをしたようですね。
    It sounds like you did everything you could to handle things.
    你已经尽力了。
  4. 長い間、そういう問題で苦労してきたようですね。
    It sounds like you have been struggling with these problems for a long time.
    长时间,你为这些问题苦恼来着。
  5. わたし(達)はあなたを助けるためにできるだけのことをします。
    I (We) will do whatever we can to help you.
    我(们)为了帮助你做自己力所能及的事情。
  6. その質問のせいで気持ちが乱れましたか?
    Did that question upset you?
    这一提问让你不舒服是吗?
  7. そのようなプライベートなことを他人に話すのは難しい時がありますよね。
    It’s difficult sometimes to talk about such personal things to a stranger.
    把这样的隐私告诉别人有时候会很困难。
  8. …について話してもかまいませんか?
    Would you mind if we talk about…?
    你不妨说说有关这些事情
  9. 今からあなたにとって不愉快かもしれない質問をします。心の準備をしておいて下さい。
    Now I’m going to ask a question that might be upsetting. I just wanted to give you a chance to be prepared.
    现在开始给你提可能让你不快的提问,请做好心理准备。
  10. 今からあなたにとって不愉快かもしれないことを言います。心の準備をしておいて下さい。
    Now I’m going to say something that might be upsetting. I just wanted to give you a chance to be prepared.
    现在开始给提可能让你不快的提问,请做好心理准备。
  11. その気持ちには共感が持てます。しかし、…
    I can empathize with that feeling, but…
    对你的情绪我有同感,但是
  12. その頼みには共感が持てます。しかし、…
    I can empathize with that request, but…
    我可以理解你的要求,但是
  13. その願いには共感が持てます。しかし、…
    I can empathize with that wish, but…
    我理解你的愿望,但是
  14. あなたを怒らせてすみません。
    I’m sorry I offended you.
    非常抱歉我让你生气了。
  15. あなたのことを理解できなくてすみません。
    I’m sorry I didn’t understand you.
    非常抱歉我没能理解你。
  16. うつ病のための、とても良い治療法があります。ですから希望を持っていいですよ。
    There are very good treatments for depression so you can be hopeful.
    有很好的治疗方法治疗抑郁症。因此保持希望吧。
  17. 自殺があなたの問題にとって良い解決策だとは思いません。あなたが自分のために、より良い人生を築くことは可能だと思います。それをわかって欲しいのです。
    I don’t think suicide is a good solution to your problem. I believe it’s possible to work on making a better life for yourself. I want to persuade you of that.
    我不认为自杀是解决你问题的良策。我认为你能为自己构筑更好的人生。希望你知道这一点。

Page Top

| HOME | PCサイト |